- This dynamic UniSQ double degree combines your Business studies with experience in specialised fields like International Relations, First Nations Australia, Journalism or Social Justice, enabling you to build networks, make contacts and improve your employment options.
- Create your own unique uni qualification by choosing majors, minors and electives to suit your career goals. If you’re not sure which field you’d like to specialise in, don’t worry. Within your first year of study you’ll undertake a variety of courses to discover your areas of interest.
- Benefit from UniSQ's connections with industry partners and gain professional experience while you work with an organisation to complete a project or internship.
- Why study a double degree?
- Improve your transferrable skillset which can be applied to several industries and sectors.
- You put yourself in a competitive position to excel in the workplace.
- It takes less time than doing the degrees separately.
- You save time and money.
- You graduate with two testamurs (official certificates) for each of your degrees.