Skip to content

Visa information

If you are coming to study at UniSQ in Australia, you can apply for your student visa as soon as you receive your Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) from us. Our education agents are here to assist you with your study and visa applications.

Looking forward to studying with UniSQ?

Find out what you need to know before coming to Australia to prepare for your journey.