Skip to content

Inbound Mobility

Study at UniSQ in Australia.
Study Abroad students can enrol directly through UniSQ or through a Study Abroad Partner. Study Abroad students may receive credit towards their home university degree. They will take a leave of absence from their home university and pay tuition fees directly to UniSQ. 

Study overseas

Current UniSQ students

For students looking for overseas study experiences outside of Australia.

Find out more

Contact us

Reach out to the team and find out more about study abroad and exchange.

Enquire now
From South Africa to Australia
'Moving to a new country to continue my study journey was daunting. Stepping out of my comfort zone to embrace this big of a change didn’t come easily.'
Read more

Studying abroad at UniSQ Residential Colleges

Hear from students currently living and studying abroad at UniSQ Residential Colleges.