- With a focus on extending the theoretical skills you develop into tangible and effective outcomes for betterment of business and communities, UniSQ’s Master of Business is designed to set you apart.
- Choose from a range of specialisations, from the traditional pillars of business such as Human Resources to more emergent areas of focus such as managing cyber risk.
- Regardless of whether you have just graduated with a bachelor degree, or are an experienced professional with existing business expertise, in the Master of Business you will develop the skills to operate in an increasingly complex and digitised business environment.
- Focus on core foundation subjects from building talent and teams, developing strategy through research, understanding data and its impact on decision making. Hone your business expertise with one of the below specialisations.
- Drive current and future business performance.
- Thinking of studying in 2023? UniSQ will be delivering flexible new ways of teaching, with different calendar offerings, making the balance of study and life easier. Read more in our new academic calendar FAQs.