- Be a part of the future of power engineering and gain the experience to work in major corporations with UniSQ’s Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) (Power Engineering).
- Study while you work, either online or on-campus, and have the flexibility to adapt your study to your life.
- Apply your knowledge through practical work experience and final year research project, allowing you to use the skills you’ve gained on a project you’re passionate about. Previous students have produced projects in the fields of a smart grid for future electricity distribution, micro-grids, energy storage the development of test equipment for the capture of generator transient data and VSD impact on LV power system and motors.
- Choose to fast-track through the degree by enrolling full-time in courses in every study period, spread a part-time course load across the full year, or keep a trimester free for work experience or personal commitments.
- Experience the flexibility of studying either on-campus or online while receiving the relevant practical skills needed via residential school courses to graduate career-ready.