- Acquire the instruments you need to control your engineering future.
- Why Instrumentation Control and Automation? With a focus on the various aspects of automating mechanical and fluid engineering in industry, you will study the control and monitoring of industrial processes through computer networks and experience practical, hands-on study.
- A significant proportion of your courses align with the United Nation's sustainable development goals to ensure your learning make an impact and contribute to solving global challenges.
- Choose how you study. UniSQ offers courses in three study periods (trimesters) throughout the year to allow you to study when it suits you. You can spread a part-time course load across the full year, fast-track through the degree by enrolling full-time in courses in every study period, or keep a trimester free for work experience or personal commitments.
- UniSQ's Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) will allow you to apply your knowledge through practical work experience, access to professional facilities and an exciting final year research project that will allow you to become industry ready.
- After your first two years of study, you’ll be a qualified engineering associate, meaning your career could be underway before even completing your degree.