- Acquire the instruments you need to control your engineering future.
- Study while you work via distance and have the flexibility to adapt your study to your life.
- Why Instrumentation Control and Automation? With a focus on the various aspects of automating mechanical and fluid engineering in industry, you will study the control and monitoring of industrial processes through computer networks and experience practical, hands-on study.
- Your first year of the course will give you the opportunity to explore all areas of the engineering field to allow you to take charge of your own career. You also have an opportunity to increase your knowledge further and combine your major studies with a four-unit minor in Management or Data Management.
- UniSQ's Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) will allow you to apply your knowledge through practical work experience, access to professional facilities and an exciting final year research project that will allow you to become industry ready.