Accept your offer
- Meet any conditions outlined in your Letter of Offer.
- Complete and sign the Acceptance of Offer
- Complete and sign the financial declaration or checklist and sponsor declaration (if applicable).
- If you're an on-campus student applying for a Student visa, applicants must have sufficient funds available for the duration of their stay in Australia. You must provide evidence of your financial capacity (if applicable). Find out how to demonstrate you have enough money to cover costs and expenses in Australia.
- Complete and sign any scholarship offers (if applicable).
- Submit your acceptance to your agent (if you have one), or directly to UniSQ.
Under 18 applicants
If you are under the age of 18 and applying to study on-campus, you will need to familiarise yourself with our Under 18 International Students Policy. You will also need to submit an Under 18 Accommodation and Welfare Application Form (PDF 177KB) with your acceptance of offer.
Payment of your fees can be made once you have met all conditions outlined in your Letter of Offer and have received a payment request from the UniSQ admissions team.
UniSQ has partnered with Flywire to streamline your deposit payment process. You can pay securely by either bank transfer or credit card. If you have any questions or concerns please contact your education agent or email our International admissions team.
Confirmation of enrolment (on-campus students)
On-campus study with a student visa
If you are applying for on-campus study and a student visa in Australia, a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) may be issued to you after you have submitted documents required listed under accept your offer.
International Students studying in Australia on a student visa must complete their program within the time specified on their Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) and therefore must maintain a full-time load per Academic Year.
Online/External students and Non-student visa holder
Students who intend to study on-campus on any other visa than a Student visa does not require to have a Confirmation of Enrolment (Coe) issued.
Once we have processed your acceptance, you will receive an automated email with a UniSQ Uconnect login details. This will allow you to access UniSQ’s extensive student resources and your Study Desk. Once you have access to your Study Desk you will be able to enrol into your subjects.