- UniSQ’s Master of Information Systems develops your business and IT skills to succeed in an increasingly connected, digitalised world where new opportunities and challenges are presented every day.
- This degree equips you with the expertise to realise the potential of existing technologies, understand the application of new and emerging technologies (i.e., cloud computing, analytics, social media, blockchain, artificial intelligence, big data), utilise technologies for forecasting and developing digital strategies, and to help organisations utilise digital technologies to assist in increasing organisational efficiencies and productivity.
- In Australia, the IT sector is growing and as a result there is a significant shortage of trained IT professionals. Now is a great time to embark on a career that will be dynamic, global, and in demand.
- Studying an Information Systems masters is ideal for professionals with qualifications in areas other than information technology to advance their career.
- You'll work collaboratively with industry partners and get access to industry certification pathways.
- The Master of Information Systems is accredited at professional level by the Australian Computer Society (ACS), and, through the Seoul Accord, which is recognised in other countries.