If you would like to report an incident of copyright infringement or a breach of agreed licence or contract on the University of Southern Queensland website or network please complete the following copyright infringement notification form.
Your claim must include:
- sufficient information to enable us to identify the copyrighted work that is the subject of the claimed infringement or, if multiple copyrighted works are involved, a representative list of such works.
- information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate and access such material (e.g., direct links or course codes etc)
- information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- an indication of whether you are the owner of the content, or if you are acting on their behalf. Details of all parties must be supplied including the relationship between them
- a statement in good faith that the use of the material is not authorised by the copyright owner, the owner's representative or the Copyright Act
- an indication of what law (including country) is being transgressed.