- If you are an Engineering Technologist and have more than 5 years industry experience under your belt, then UniSQ's Master of Engineering Practice (Mechanical Engineering) will give you the necessary qualification to be eligible for Professional Engineer registration with Engineers Australia.
- Right from the beginning you will be able to use the knowledge and skills you have already gained in the workplace to complete your first year core units.
- Through self-assessment and workplace portfolios you will demonstrate how you may already meet Engineers Australia’s competencies and identify the technical courses you will need to complete in order to graduate.
- Available to study through distance education, the Master of Engineering enables you to travel or work while studying and allows you to adapt your study to your life.
- You will build upon your prior knowledge in Mechanical Engineering with advanced studies in areas such as computational mechanics in design, fluid mechanics and materials technology.
- Your capstone course will see you work as part of a student team developing the practical skills such as flow visualisation and measuring the velocity of fluids in our state-of-the-art laboratories.
Graduates from the Master of Engineering Practice are eligible to be considered for higher research degrees such as the Master of Research or PhD studies.