- Study the Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning specialisation with UniSQ and explore concepts regarding deep learning, natural language processing, information retrieval and knowledge management.
- In an increasingly data driven world, it's critical that we can use information retrieval technologies and systems to query and retrieve useful information to support advanced data analytics and inform high-level decision-making.
- Explore concepts and learning within big data management, machine learning and data mining to ensure you have the knowledge for a career in this dynamic industry.
- Choose between two different pathways of research in your masters degree:
- Research Project track — this pathway equips you with research skills and enables you to develop a research thesis in applied data science through an independent project in your chosen disciplinary application area.
- Research Training track — this pathway allows you to develop your research capability and gain specialised cognitive and technical computational and information system skills to prepare for a professional career in science or your chosen disciplinary application area.
Upon successful completion of the Master of Data Science, students have the opportunity to move into PhD study.