- Interested in solving complex technical puzzles and be challenged to rapidly adapt and innovate in a continuously changing IT field?
- Cyber security jobs are in high demand and there is an increase in the number of specialties within this ICT area. Graduate from UniSQ workplace-ready with sound knowledge of cyber security principles and policy.
- Study UniSQ’s Networking and Cyber Security major and learn to design, install, configure, troubleshoot, and maintain networks and their operating systems, including Linux and Windows. Explore interface networks with wide area networks (WANs) and become familiar with solving problems in computer networks, VoIP, video conferencing, and network services.
- Put your studies into practice through an industry-based project or work experience during a final-year capstone course.
- You can choose to combine this major with a second IT major or a selection of 4-unit minors or elective courses. You also have the opportunity to choose a major across a different study area at UniSQ, such as Science, Law, Business or Arts, to suit your individual career path.
If you're interested in postgraduate study, you can go on to enrol in the Master of Information Technology, Master of Data Science or Master of Cyber Security.