- Help businesses exploit the opportunities of new and existing technologies with UniSQ’s Bachelor of Business (Information System Management).
- If you know you want a career in IT but don’t want to narrow your focus too early, the Information Systems Management major is ideal. You will gain a broad range of skills with the aim of helping you become a versatile and adaptable employee, equally adept at addressing both technical and business issues.
- Gain significant analysis and design experience in the business context, while also developing an understanding of the broader architecture of information systems and the principles of modern software engineering practice.
- Work alongside industry partners on real-world issues through a variety of authentic case studies as well as a capstone project in your final year.
- Select a second business major to diversify your knowledge or tailor your career path with a combination of minors and electives.
- Graduate in just two years with our accelerated pathway. You can study four courses per trimester consecutively and graduate sooner. UniSQ’s flexible delivery also offer part-time, online or on-campus options for you to study on your terms.
If you’re interested in postgraduate study, you can go on to study the Graduate Certificate of Business (Information Management Systems) or the Graduate Certificate of Business Administration (provided you meet the entry requirements.