- Charge up your career in a wide range of industries with UniSQ’s Associate Degree of Engineering (Electrical and Electronic Engineering), or set a steppingstone for further study.
- With highly practical studies accessing our first-class laboratories, you’ll learn to use electrical and electronic equipment, measurement equipment, microprocessors, programmable logic controllers, and experience workshop practices to prepare you for the workforce.
- Build your knowledge of electrical and electronic trade, translating practical know-how into physical and mathematical principles, and giving you a broad perspective of the entire engineering discipline and its practice. Gain a solid grounding in electrical theory, digital and analogue electronics, telecommunications and control principles, and learn how that theory is applied across a range of industries.
- Your work will focus on specific elements of larger systems; applying established codes, practices and procedures to manufacture, install, commission and service small and large scale projects in the fields of electronics and telecommunications, transportation systems, resource extraction, electricity generation, or renewable technologies.
- Do you already hold a Diploma through TAFE, prior studies, or experience through work? You may be able to fast-track your degree.
This degree articulates for further career development into our Bachelor of Engineering Science and the Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) where you will be credited for your studies already undertaken in the Associate Degree of Engineering (if studying in the same major).