- submit a personal statement (500 words maximum) outlining:
- what influenced and motivated you to choose your intended study program at UniSQ
- how do you see yourself as a future professional within your field.
- provide evidence you have an income at or below the financial threshold limits as directed in the application process.
- provide evidence you are a resident of the Springfield area (defined by postcode 4300) as directed in the application process.
*Extra consideration will be given to applicants who can showcase 'capacity for entrepreneurship'. If you meet these criteria and wish to be considered please provide a statement of no more than 500 words outlining your entrepreneurial mindset, capabilities, capacities and experiences, and upload as directed in the application process.
Please Note: If an applicant holds other UniSQ awarded scholarships, this may be taken into consideration in selection. There are some scholarships that cannot be held together.