Bachelor of Education (Secondary) overview
- Are you looking for a degree that gives you flexibility, industry engagement, professional development and expert content knowledge? Our Bachelor of Education (Secondary) is for you.
- UniSQ’s Bachelor of Secondary Education is designed to prepare graduates who are confident to teach a diverse range of students from Years 7 to 12, in a variety of contexts.
- Your degree will prepare you to teach into a minimum of two subject areas, with over 20 different teaching areas from which to choose. Having two teaching areas makes you a flexible and desirable educator in the secondary school environment.
- Our major and minor subject areas have been explicitly aligned with Queensland’s new senior subject offerings to ensure you gain a competitive edge as you prepare to begin your career in education and teaching.
- A key feature of the Bachelor of Secondary Education is the opportunity to complete your professional experience at a variety of locations including rural, remote and international placements. With over 800 placement partners, your placements may include a mixture of mainstream classroom settings as well as opportunities to engage in alternative educational settings.