Bachelor of Education (Primary) overview
- Are you looking for a degree that gives you flexibility, industry engagement, professional development, expert knowledge and practice?
- UniSQ’s Bachelor of Education (Primary) is designed to prepare graduates who are confident to teach primary school students in a variety of contexts across all learning areas.
- In addition to gaining sound knowledge of subject-matter to be able to teach maths, English, health, science, you’ll develop invaluable transferable skills including collaboration, organisation, adaptability, communication, empathy and patience.
- Complete your professional experience in P-6 classrooms at a variety of locations, including rural, remote and international placements. Your placements may include a mixture of mainstream classroom settings as well as opportunities to engage in alternative educational settings. These experiences will help to make you a well-rounded and highly employable graduate.
- Fit study into your life from anywhere in Australia and around the world by studying your bachelor of primary education online. As an online student, you’ll receive the same level of support as an on-campus student and you’re in control when, where and how you learn.