- Become a primary school teacher in 18 months and inspire the next generation. Your passion and industry experience will enrich your teaching career and help set you up for success.
- If you have a bachelor degree in a field other than education and want to become a registered primary teacher, the Master of Learning and Teaching (Primary) is for you.
- Want a chance to receive $20,000 to cover study expenses, a second-year paid internship on fulltime salary, and an offer of permanent employment upon graduation? UniSQ is one of only two universities in Queensland to offer prospective students the opportunity to apply for the government’s Turn to Teaching Internship Program. Find out if you are eligible at the Department of Education website.
- Gain the skills and confidence to teach children aged 5 to 12 across all learning areas of the school curriculum with a specialised focus on English Literacy.
- Connect your studies with the practical side of teaching with 60 days of placements in state, Catholic or independent school sectors, as well as 50 hours of service learning in an education setting.
Upon completion of the Master of Learning and Teaching (Primary), you are eligible to apply for the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD).