Why study mechatronics and mechanical engineering?
If you are passionate about robotics, computer science, engineering physics, mechanical design and implementation, then you are the right fit to study mechanical engineering and mechatronics engineering at UniSQ. We know that passion inspires creativity and motivation, so if you are intrigued by the prospect of creating complex mechanical systems and providing solutions for design and manufacturing, apply for a mechatronics degree in Australia with UniSQ today.
UniSQ is dedicated to providing an inclusive, diverse and flexible studying environment that fosters targeted and efficient learning that's supported by a like-minded and friendly community. We aim to help students that are passionate about mechatronics and mechanical engineering grow their skill set to set them up for several varied career paths within the industries, including:
- Mechanical engineering officer
- Mechanical drafter/designer
- CAD operator
- CAM operator
- Maintenance technician/planner
- Building service technician
- Manufacturing planner/supervisor
- Mechanical design
- Air-conditioning and elevator systems manager
- Resource extraction manatee
- Waste processing supervisor
- Robotics specialist
- Control engineer
- Automation engineer
- Cross-disciplinary engineer (mining, manufacturing, government, health, automotive and aeronautical).
Whether you are looking for an undergraduate or postgraduate mechanical engineering degree or mechatronics engineering degree, you’ll be able to study online or on-campus to create the perfect study plan for your degree.