- Create new career possibilities and pursue your passion with the Diploma of Arts.
- A diploma is the perfect introduction to university study if you don't want to commit to a full bachelor degree and can provide a chance to quickly hone professional skills that make you more employable.
- Our Diploma of Arts makes explicit career and employment linkages, with most courses featuring career development in fully supported learning environments. The core course allows you to explore and fine tune your career direction.
- Tailor this degree to suit your career goals and self-expression by selecting up to seven courses across a diverse range of study areas, including Criminology, Creative Writing, Journalism, History, English Literature, Counselling, Legal Studies, and more.
- Gain transferrable skills sought after by employers, such as teamwork, adaptability, communication, creative thinking and problem-solving; as well as an awareness of the nature of study in the arts, humanities, and social sciences.
- This Diploma can be studied online or on-campus and you have the choice to study full-time or part-time, so there is plenty of flexibility that enables you to balance work, life and family commitments along with your study.
Completion of the Diploma of Arts can help you gain necessary subject knowledge to meet different entry requirements for many UniSQ bachelor degrees, including the Bachelor of Arts and, depending on the courses you choose, the Bachelor of Communication and Media.