- Future-proof your career, develop expertise, and invest in flexible and transferable skills to equip you for diverse career opportunities.
- Build your professional identity, investigate industry expectations, and curate a qualification that can take you where you want to go.
- Personalise your degree by mixing and matching a diverse range of majors and minors, with 30+ discipline areas to choose from.
- All majors have a second-year course with a practical work-based focus, to help you launch into your third-year industry capstone which include projects, partnerships or placements.
- Further study pathways include the Bachelor of Arts (Honours) or the Master of Research.