Skip to content

Permissions to use copyright material

In circumstances where your use of copyrighted materials is not covered by licences UniSQ has access to and secured or one of the exceptions in the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) you will need to get direct permission from the copyright owner. 

Copyright Services