Skip to content

Copyright and music at UniSQ

The University of Southern Queensland pays for a licence to use music for educational purposes. This is referred to as the Tertiary Music Licence and covers music from the OneMusic repertoire. This repertoire includes most commercial music. 

Please contact Copyright Services with queries about the coverage of the Tertiary Music Licence and the OneMusic (APRA/PPCA) repertoire.

Some of the ways in which the Tertiary Music Licence allows you to use music at UniSQ are listed below:

Copyright Services