An Official Academic Transcript is a statement with no alterations or erasures and details your academic record for the period of your enrolment at UniSQ.
Upon graduating, new UniSQ graduates are issued with a free digital Official Academic Transcript.
An Official Academic Transcript includes:
- personal Degree Name - not your Primary Name or Preferred Name
- academic Program name
- any academic award such as 'with Distinction'
- class of honours where applicable
- Grades achieved within the academic Program
- eligible to graduate date or Conferral date
- signature of University Registrar
- document security features
Find out how to obtain an academic transcript. Official Academic Transcripts will not be available until full payment has been received.
More information about the secure My eQuals portal and digital graduation documents.
It may be necessary to complete a Change of Name and Personal Details form (PDF 158KB) and provide certified supporting documentation if your name has changed.
Find out how to have print graduation documents authenticated.
|Official Academic Transcript
|Express Post within Australia*
*International couriers do not deliver to post office (PO) box numbers.
*A signature will be required to accept any delivery containing a testamur.
*The University cannot be responsible for documents delayed or lost in transit by post/couriers.