- If you do not have the right school qualifications or it has been some time since you studied, UniSQ’s Indigenous Higher Education Pathways Program (IHEPP) is the perfect way to start studying at university.
- Our College for Indigenous Studies, Education and Research (CISER) will provide you with support at every step. While studying in the IHEPP you are provided with academic, cultural and social support from our staff and fellow students. There is free access to printers and computers when you need them in our computer lab.
- This pathway program has been developed to give Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people the academic skills needed for university study.
- You will also have the choice to attend an Intensive Workshop Series (also known as a Residential School). The series, hosting class sessions each day, is designed to assist you with your study and assessments during the Semester
- You will study 3 courses (subjects), online or face to face, all with an Indigenous focus, to develop your writing, general study and computing skills.
- IHEPP is a free pathways program. There are a number of Australian Government scholarships that you can apply for during your studies. You may also be eligible to apply for Abstudy and will need to contact Centrelink to find out more.
After completing the IHEPP you can apply to study a UniSQ degree or a degree at another university.