- Help improve people’s quality of life by becoming a qualified physiotherapist with a degree from UniSQ. Graduate career-ready after completing a variety of industry placements with the Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Honours).
- Learn about human anatomy, systems and movement from experienced academics, clinicians and industry professionals to develop your critical thinking and practical skills.
- During the five placement opportunities, you will gain experience in acute care, rehabilitation and community settings.
- Learn how to provide much-needed support to regional, rural, First Nations and low-resource communities.
- Physiotherapy courses explore musculoskeletal health, anatomy and neuroanatomy, cardiorespiratory health, digital health services, neurological physiotherapy, supporting those with acute and chronic health conditions and paediatric physiotherapy. There may also be opportunities to learn about animal physiotherapy, hydrotherapy, chronic pain management and Pilates.
- This degree aligns with requirements set by the Physiotherapy Board of Australia and UniSQ is accredited with the Australian Physiotherapy Council (APC). Graduates may also be eligible for membership with the Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA).
- There is opportunity to complete your honours in one of two ways:
- The practice pathway focuses on industry partnerships and addresses everyday practice topics.
- The research pathway allows you to create an individual research project (this pathway is dependent on GPA).