Bachelor of Paramedicine overview
- Gain the specific skills that are unique to being a paramedic, and be trained in the areas of assessment, analysis, decision making, and working in challenging and diverse situations with USQ’s Bachelor of Paramedicine.
- From first year and throughout your degree, you will complete 18 weeks of clinical placements with Queensland Ambulance Service and in other healthcare settings.
- Challenge yourself to develop knowledge and attributes which can improve career readiness and make a difference in people's lives. Become confident in clinical decision-making, situational awareness, conflict resolution, communication, and leadership in dynamic contexts.
- Advance your practical skills in the paramedic simulation house and ambulance, and emergency training labs available at our close-knit Ipswich campus.
- This degree is designed by leading medical and paramedic staff who understand the real-world of pre-hospital emergency care.