Bachelor of Nursing overview
- With a combination of nursing courses and clinical simulation in our well-resourced labs and nursing wards, UniSQ’s Bachelor of Nursing prepares you for practice as a registered nurse, in hospitals, community settings, mental health settings, GP practices, clinics, rural and remote health services and aged care facilities across Australia and the world.
- Our Bachelor of Nursing degree aligns with current Australian professional nursing standards of practice and will give you the skills to deliver high-quality nursing care to people of all ages.
- Almost 50 percent of the degree is devoted to clinical practice within simulated on-campus labs or in health care settings, including large metropolitan hospitals, mental health services, regional health care services, aged care settings, community health services, specialty clinics and rehabilitation centres.
- Study nursing at UniSQ and learn how to provide the very best nursing practice, and will graduate as a skilled, knowledgeable and highly employable nurse.
- Prefer studying online? Our flexible delivery option allows the on-campus component of this program to be studied in intensive residential schools each semester, combined with online delivery and face-to-face clinical experience.
- Find out what’s involved in the placement process and what opportunities and support UniSQ and organisations, such as Southern Queensland Rural Health (SQRH), offer for rural and away placements.