- Become a qualified engineering associate and kick start your career by completing an Associate Degree of Engineering.
- Push technical boundaries and implement innovative solutions that shape society – with UniSQ’s range of majors you can pursue a specialist career in engineering.
- Thrive in a range of situations – this degree will help you feel capable and equipped to take on any operational environment. Upon graduating you’ll be trained in project implementation, operations and maintenance activities, prototype development, and problem-solving.
- Learn by doing – apply your knowledge and skills to real engineering projects. A significant proportion of your degree will involve project-based learning with industry connection and aligns with the United Nation's sustainable development goals.
- Experience flexible learning – most courses can be studied either online or on campus, with hands-on residential school courses held on-campus for all students to get valuable practical experience. You can also select the number of courses per study period to fast-track or slow down your study to accommodate life and work commitments.
- Become accredited with Engineers Australia. Apply for membership after you graduate to become an Engineering Associate.
- Want to become an engineering technologist or a professional engineer? After completing an Associate Degree of Engineering, you can go on to study our Bachelor of Engineering Technology or Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) in just one to two years – all your hard work will count towards this further study!