Springing into the Carnival of Flowers… with style.
One for our (future) health heroes.
- We’re providing a vital shot in the arm to local regions by launching a suite of new health programs from 2023. Check it out!
Talk about media coverage…
- Professor Jonti Horner notched up his 100th article for The Conversation. What was it about, you ask? Enter HIP 65426b: The planet orbiting a distant star.
Vale, Emeritus Professor Bill Lovegrove.
Quick… it’s Time to BeReal.
- Dr Jess Carniel was heard across ABC Brisbane airwaves discussing the newest digital phenomenon designed to showcase life ‘without filters’.
In case you missed it: We’re working to combat plant disease.
Starting the conversation.
- This year’s R U OK Day activities were captured and posted across our social media channels to raise awareness about the importance of checking in with loved ones.
A Spring change.
- Climate scientist Dr Christa Pudmenzky wrote an article about how Spring is changing as part of News Corp’s climate series.
The new faces of Australian agriculture.
- And they’re (mostly) all #unisqgrads. Read all about it via ABC News.
Vale, Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- As we reflect on her extraordinary contributions over such a long period, we are thankful for her life and service, and her strength, grace and dignity will continue to inspire us as we pay tribute to a remarkable life. Our Dr Jess Carniel was featured on Sunrise and discussed what comes next after and the intricate protocol of handing ‘Operation London Bridge’ - head to our Twitter feed to watch it.
This week in the news at the University of Southern Queensland.