Fees and scholarships
There are a variety of costs involved with Study Abroad and Exchange at UniSQ including tuition, accommodation, overseas student health cover and cost of living.
Study exchange fees
If you are an exchange student from a partner university, you do not pay tuition fees to UniSQ. Fees are paid to your home institution.
Study abroad fees
Tuition fees for study abroad are AUD2375 per course in 2022 and 2023.
- one course AUD2375
- two courses AUD4750
- three courses AUD7150
- four courses AUD9500.
On-campus accommodation is available for Study Abroad and Exchange students. Private accommodation options are available for students studying at our Ipswich or Springfield campuses. Private accommodation costs vary depending on accommodation type:
- Hostels and guesthouses: AUD90 to AUD150 per week
- Shared rental: AUD95 to AUD215 per week
- On-campus: AUD85 to AUD440 per week
- Homestay: AUD235 to AUD325 per week
- Rental: AUD185 to AUD440 per week.
Knowing the average living costs in Australia is an important part of preparing to study with UniSQ. Here are some costs associated with living in Australia:
- Groceries and eating out: AUD80 to AUD280 per week
- Gas, electricity: AUD35 to AUD140 per week
- Phone and internet: AUD20 to AUD55 per week
- Public transport: AUD15 to AUD55 per week
- Car (after purchase): AUD150 to AUD260 per week
- Entertainment: AUD80 to AUD150 per week.