Support for you during the Formal Assessment Period
Once you start your exam, you can contact us 24/7 via +61 7 4631 2285 or 1800 007 252 (within Australia) to query the content, get technical support or ask any other exam-related questions.
Information about your examinations for this teaching period can be found in your Formal Exam Schedule in your Student Centre. Details will be made available to students 6 weeks prior to the Formal Assessment Period.
These exams do not require your physical attendance at a campus or examination centre. Further information regarding the Formal Assessment Periods are listed in the University of Southern Queensland Academic Calendar and Important Dates page.
Online Invigilated Formal Examinations
If you have Online Invigilated Formal Examinations for 2023 please visit our Online Invigilation page.
Preparing for your Formal Examinations
You are responsible for ensuring you complete your examinations under appropriate conditions. Consider the following when preparing for your exams:
- Ensure you have a reliable device (laptop or computer) and internet connection.
- Ensure you have all the required hardware to complete your exam (e.g. printer, scanner).
- Test all devices and equipment prior to your exam.
- Avoid using someone else's computer. If you must, try to set up your own account on the device to protect your work.
- UniSQ computer labs can be used to complete non-invigilated examinations. You are able to login to your own account. Note: Invigilated examinations must be completed in a private space with no other persons. UniSQ computer labs and shared spaces on campus cannot be used for invigilated exams.
- Have all the items you require to complete your exam ready (e.g. calculator, translation dictionary etc.).
- Test comfort levels before you start (e.g. lighting, temperature, seating).
- Find a suitable space and remove distractions (e.g. silence your mobile phone and switch off other devices).
- The Library have resources on exam preparation. There are also a range of academic and personal support services available at UniSQ .
- Ensure you are aware of how to maintain your academic integrity during your Formal Examinations.
Read our frequently asked questions (FAQs) below for more general and technical support information.