- Are you a UniSQ Bachelor of Social Work student wishing to extend yourself and your career with the Bachelor of Social Work (Honours)? After successful completion of your first two years of the Bachelor of Social Work, you may enter the Bachelor of Social Work (Honours).
- Providing you meet the entry requirements, Bachelor of Social Work (Honours) students will be given credit for all courses completed in Years 1 and 2 of the Bachelor of Social Work. You will carry on to complete an additional two years, with research embedded.
- Students undertaking Honours must complete an independent research project. There are trio of courses related to the research. These three courses are undertaken in Year 3 and Year 4 of this degree.
- In an uncertain world, social workers have a key role to play– from working with individuals, assisting a family, working alongside a community group or advocating for social justice.
- Become a practice-ready graduate social work practitioner and be a catalyst for change, dedicated to achieving social justice, inclusion and wellbeing.
Completion of the Bachelor of Social Work (Honours) may enable you to enter a PhD.