- Preserve and protect our wildlife with hands-on courses in Wildlife Management.
- Learn to identify, handle and trap wildlife from experts in our team of industry-leading lecturers.
- Develop field safety, transport and survival skills, how to use trapping equipment, and learn survey techniques to record, analyse and present field data.
- Gain diverse practical skills during a field trip in your first year, wildlife industry placements, and a third-year research project undertaken in an overseas location (COVID permitting) or within Australia.
- Combine with a second major in Animal Science, Biology, or Environment and Sustainability, and be skilled to work in pest management, national parks, biosecurity, or zoo keeping.