Bachelor of Laws overview
- Graduate sooner with our Bachelor of Laws. You have the option to fast-track your study and complete this degree in 2 years full-time over 6 consecutive semesters.
- Study online or on-campus at either Ipswich or Toowoomba and engage with expert lecturers and fellow students who are as passionate about law as you are.
- Prepare yourself to practice as a solicitor or barrister in Queensland, or a legal practitioner elsewhere in Australia. This degree is accredited by the Legal Practitioners Admissions Board as an academic qualification for admission as a lawyer in Queensland.
- Explore a range of law specialisations by undertaking electives in your areas of interest.
- Have confidence that you are gaining a quality, industry relevant law degree. An Advisory Committee of senior judges and lawyers have given this degree their professional endorsement.
- Learn from lecturers who have a wealth of experience in a diverse range of backgrounds, including criminal law, human rights, international and comparative law, family law, environmental law, property law and commercial law.
- Hone your skills in simulated court hearings with UniSQ’s Wonderley & Hall Moot Court. Fully equipped with audio-visual and video conferencing capabilities, you’ll have access to this purpose built facility regardless of whether you study on-campus or online.
- Become involved and expand your legal knowledge by attending our research seminars and public lectures, engaging in networking events, or becoming a member of the UniSQ Law Society.