- Study with one of the few university degrees in Australia to offer a four-year undergraduate pathway to allied health practice.
- Our Bachelor of Clinical Exercise Physiology (Honours) integrates not only academic learning through practical and theoretical expertise, but additionally, a research component which allows you to refine your research skills and experience, and open a myriad of career opportunities.
- This degree is the professional qualification you need to obtain accreditation as an exercise physiologist, and will provide the competencies to design, deliver and evaluate exercise interventions for people with medical conditions, injuries, or disabilities.
- You will examine all aspects of clinical exercise physiology, including anatomy and physiology, psychology, strength and conditioning, exercise prescription, and programming and delivery, alongside 500 hours of professional placements.
- Benefit from UniSQ’s Sport and Exercise Clinic, a community exercise rehabilitation service providing ongoing care for patients. This service provides the opportunity to gain real life experience in assessment, exercise prescription, and education for individuals and groups, as well as training in clinical software systems within the Sport and Exercise Clinic that are used in industry.
With a focus on research within this degree, it allows for further opportunity in study, with the Doctor of Philosophy (Phd) as a viable pathway for First Class Honours graduates.