- This double degree provides you with exposure to multiple skill areas and employment opportunities in the dynamic business or law industries.
- Within the Bachelor of Laws, you will learn about the traditional approaches in the litigation process, as well as the increasingly important alternative methods of resolving disputes.
- Understand more about conflict and communication, negotiating and mediating – from a theoretical as well as practical perspective. Learn from academics and expert industry-professionals to ensure you’re ready for your chosen career.
- Interested in law but undecided if you’ll go on to a career in legal practice? This professionally-orientated double degree also builds the special capabilities that a legal and business education can offer. Develop analytical, complex problem-solving and research skills.
- Benefit from UniSQ’s close ties with the business industry and have the opportunity to complete professional work experience where you’ll work with an organisation to complete a project. Hone your skills in UniSQ’s Toowoomba and Ipswich Moot Courts and Ipswich Law clinic and gain professional experience in law practices, advocacy and support centres, making you a highly employable graduate.
- Study a double degree as it takes less time than doing the programs separately, can save you time and money, and you graduate with two testamurs (official certificates) for each of your degrees.