- Start a career that is always in demand and become an integral part of modern businesses with UniSQ’s Bachelor of Accounting. The fast moving and diverse nature of business operations means accountants are involved in exciting and dynamic decisions on a daily basis.
- Graduate sooner with our Bachelor of Accounting, with the option to fast-track your study and complete this degree in 2 years full-time, studying over 6 consecutive semesters.
- You’ll develop your professional identity through confident communication skills, enabling you to deliver specialist advice and decisions to diverse stakeholders.
- Build technical and professional knowledge and skills in financial and management accounting, auditing, information technology, taxation, business law, and ethics.
- Become a future-focused accounting professional by evaluating the use of digital technologies to support current and future business processes.
- Complement your accounting courses with an 8-unit major from the Bachelor of Business, or select minors and electives, to tailor your finance career to your interests. Why not develop your professional and technical advice skills through the Tax Practitioner minors, or study a Finance major?
- Work alongside industry partners on real-world issues through a variety of authentic case studies, as well as a capstone project in your final year.
- We offer our accounting courses online or on-campus, so you have the flexibility to study while balancing work and family commitments, from wherever and whenever it suits you.