A recap of this week in the University of Southern Queensland media sphere.
Outback agtech startup brings innovation to the bush…
- Dr Chad Renando provided expert commentary for an ABC News article on agritech startups in outback locations.
The night of nights.
- It was opening night for the newest refurbishment in Toowoomba. More to come… but check out the sneak peek photos of the unveiling.
- 60 years and 14 Doctors: how Doctor Who has changed with the times – and Ncuti Gatwa’s casting is the natural next step, wrote Professor Marcus Harmes via The Conversation.
An unbe-leaf-able sight.
- Of what, you ask? The last remaining autumn leaves at our campuses catching raindrops.
From Nurse Ratched to Madam Pomfrey…
- A pop culture breakdown of nursing’s image in pop culture ahead of International Nurses Day. Worth a read!
Best of the best (and absolutely nothing less!).
- A story on the University’s most recent honorary doctorates was featured in The Chronicle.
Our Voices to Lead.
- A suite of content was posted in celebration of International Nurses Day. There were media bulletins, photos and videos aplenty featuring our students and researchers.
And a beautiful message to Year 12s, too!
- Grab some tissues. This video = cute.
A day to recognise…
- Our 2022 MacIntyre Wind Farm Scholars! Read more about our worthy awardees who are finding their own strength in different ways.
Time for, you guessed it, news!