And, as usual, there's some crackers.
Food for the soul.
- Coverage (international, at that!) continued for mungbean research out of our Centre for Crop Health. Via Seed Today.
Did video really kill the radio star?
- Dr Ashley Jones was heard on ABC News talking about why the future still lies across the airwaves.
A new and exciting adventure.
Time to go back to the future.
- Researchers from our Centre for Future Materials have created a sustainable ‘smart plaster’ for orthopaedic treatments. Find out how via NewsWire.
A mid-week CNN feature.
- Professor Peter Terry was interviewed about the kind of pressure that young athletes face in high level sporting competitions. A fascinating read (which was also picked up by WWOS).
A blazing story.
- The International Space Station is set to come home in a fiery blaze and Australia will likely have a front row seat, wrote Dr Fabian Zander for The Conversation. All we have to say is… get the popcorn ready.
Wouldn’t be a Wednesday without some drama in space.
- Turns out the Man on the Moon is a (Chinese) rocket. But what’s really going on? Professor Jonti Horner provided the answers in South China Morning Post.
The lay of The Land…
- News. Dr Stephan Tait from our Centre for Agricultural Engineering is helping turn food waste into future fuels.
The new and exciting adventure continues.
An incredible achievement.
- We’ve jumped 30 spots to place 86th in the prestigious 2022 Times Higher Education Young University Rankings! Read more about how we’re making a difference to our communities by solving real world problems.
Next week at a glance
- There will be so many stories... we might just break the Internet.
Time again for our weekly media highlights!