UniSQ Library is committed to supporting students with a disability by:
- retrieving items from shelves
- providing assistance with finding information and assignment resources
- offering extended loans
- helping with photocopying and scanning (including print enlargement)
- providing a mail delivery service
To request support with using the Library, please contact the Library.
Assistive technology and equipment
Each UniSQ campus library has an Assistive Technology Room where students with a disability can access a range of specialist equipment to aid them with their study. Equipment includes:
- PCs equipped with speech-to-text and/or screen reading software
- Document magnification systems
- Magnifying lamps
- Standing desks
- Height adjustable workstations
To arrange access to the Assistive Technology Rooms, you will need to contact a Student Equity Officer to register for disability support.