Other objectives of the staff network include to:
- enhance the cultural diversity at UniSQ through promotion of understanding; respect for different cultures, internationalisation, and multiculturalism.
- actively assist in and monitor the implementation of equal opportunity and anti-discrimination laws, regulations and policies, especially the Multiculturalism Policy and Procedure.
- ensure that staff members of non-English speaking background are represented in decision making processes, including selection, promotion and staff development.
- utilise the expertise, languages, cultural backgrounds and other skills of its membership for the benefit of UniSQ and the wider community.
- encourage research investigations and other academic activities in the area of multiculturalism.
- liaise with the international students' organisations and provide support for the international students and students of non-English speaking background.
- promote multiculturalism within the University and broader community.
- assist with organising international programs such as conferences, seminars, lectures and other activities.