- Be at the forefront of a data-driven world with UniSQ’s Master of Data Science. Graduate with the skills you need to help organisations to extract new insights from raw data – insights which inform the development of new products, improved services and new businesses.
- Work independently and collaboratively to apply key ICT and data science technologies and programming skills to interpret major theories and critically investigate and solve contemporary core issues in a global market.
- Tailor your degree to your career aspirations and study a general Enterprise Data Science stream or focus your learning with one of two specialisations – Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, or Data Analytics.
- Choose from two different pathways of research in your masters degree – the research project track (develop a thesis in an independent project) or the research training track (gain specialised skills to prepare for a professional career).
- This masters degree is accredited by the Australian Computer Society (ACS), giving eligibility for ACS membership, and recognition by ACS for certification.