Master of Clinical Psychology overview
- Study clinical psychology and help your clients lead healthier lives as well as make positive impact on their families. Your expertise as a clinical psychologist is mental health and to diagnose and treat people with behavioural, mental, or emotional difficulties.
- UniSQ’s Master of Clinical Psychology provides advanced training in psychological assessment and clinical intervention and has been developed for students wishing to gain registration as a Psychologist with an Area of Practice Endorsement in Clinical Psychology.
- Learn high-level clinical skills through practical experience and direct client contact to become prepared for entry into the Clinical Registrar program leading to Clinical Endorsement.
- Our Psychology and Counselling Clinics, located in Ipswich and Toowoomba, provide services for the community, including therapy services, and, developmental and cognitive assessments for children, adolescents and adults of all ages. Services are provided by postgraduate students who are provisionally registered psychologists working under the supervision of our UniSQ Supervisory team, who are registered psychologists and clinical psychologists, and are approved supervisors under the Psychology Board of Australia.
- The coursework component is offered as mandatory on-campus and online workshops. See the 'Degree structure' section for more details.