- UniSQ’s Juris Doctor is a graduate entry program for non-law graduates. If you want a career in law and already have an undergraduate degree, you can enter the Juris Doctor rather than the undergraduate Bachelor of Laws.
- You can fast-track this degree and complete your studies in 2 years of full-time over 6 consecutive semesters.
- We know that you come to us with a wealth of previous experience, and the Juris Doctor is therefore pitched at a higher level to challenge you and to build your capabilities in a legal workplace.
- UniSQ lecturers are very accessible and we pride ourselves on our ability to know our students individually, whether you study on campus or online.
- Our Law programs have been developed with extensive input from experts in the profession. Our lecturers have strong connections with legal practice and understand the needs of the legal profession. Collectively, they have a wealth of experience in a diverse range of backgrounds, including general legal practice, criminal law, human rights, international and comparative law, family and succession law, environmental and natural resources law, commercial and taxation law, and public law and policy.