- Are you curious about how the world operates and behaviours of the universe? Physics reveals the natural laws at work around you and across the cosmos and teaches us the fundamental principles underpinning modern science.
- Graduate ready to work at the forefront of science and technology with broad and transferrable numerical, critical analysis and problem-solving skills.
- You will explore optics, photonics, modern physics, and quantum mechanics, and learn to use the tools (including mathematics), methodologies, language and conventions of physics to test and communicate ideas and explanations.
- Study Physics with UniSQ and have access to data collected from our Mt Kent Observatory, near Toowoomba, solar UV monitoring equipment at the UniSQ Toowoomba campus, and a remotely accessible High-Performance Computing to support your research training.
- Create your unique degree and learning journey by combining your Physics major with a second major (such as Mathematics & Statistics, Environment & Sustainability, IT, Astronomical and Space Sciences or Geospatial Science perhaps) or elective courses to suite your career goals.
- You can study our physics courses online or on-campus, full-time or part-time, allowing you great flexibility to fit in your learning with work and family commitments.
After completing the Bachelor of Science, further study pathways could include the Bachelor of Science (Honours) or the Master of Science.