- The food industry is adding value to the country’s great strength in agriculture and increasingly delivering exports into the world’s markets. You can be part of Australia’s largest manufacturing industry by studying UniSQ’s Bachelor of Science (Food Science) and discover the science behind the development of new food products.
- You will learn about food chemistry and analysis, food processing and product development, as well as food safety.
- You will also develop an understanding of the effects of food components on human nutrition and health.
- Put your learning into practice in your final year by attending residential schools and doing a work placement within industry.
- UniSQ is partnering in the national Fight Food Waste Cooperative Research Centre, a $100 million, 10-year initiative uniting industry and research institutions to focus on diverting food waste into other purposes.