- If you are passionate about helping people, then our Bachelor of Human Services (Counselling) will put you on the right path to working with your community.
- This major equips you with in-demand counselling skills to support people who are experiencing social or economic vulnerability.
- You will gain insight into therapeutic lenses, foster cultural safety and responsiveness, and undertake trauma-informed practice.
- Learn from experienced counsellors and gain industry experience through 500 hours of supervised field education placement courses.
- This degree can be a stepping-stone for further postgraduate studies in counselling, further expanding your knowledge base and career opportunities.