- Graduate ready to make an impact in the construction industry and the ability to manage a range of construction projects, including residential, commercial, industrial, and infrastructure projects. Construction is one of Australia’s fastest growing industries and should continue to expand. Large infrastructure projects cost millions of dollars and take years to complete, so the need for construction managers to handle project time frames and budget is critical.
- The Bachelor of Construction (Honours) gives you skills to apply your expertise of engineering solutions to construction problems and work in some of the world’s most influential industries. UniSQ offers industry-based practical experience that allows you to put your study into practice.
- Develop proficiency in problem-solving analysis, engineering design and construction project and business management, as well as expertise in built environment, quantity surveying and building services design.
- Diversify your skillset by completing a minor study within a specific area or specialisation. You have the option to choose a minor in building, construction or to create your own.
- Already have professional experience in the construction industry? You can build towards earning a higher salary as a qualified construction manager with UniSQ’s Bachelor of Construction (Honours). Study while you work, either via distance or on campus, and have the flexibility to fit study around your life.
- Already have a Diploma through TAFE? Maybe an apprenticeship through your work experience? Then fast-track your degree with the credit you’ve already earned.