In this section you will find content and support to help you build assumed knowledge skills required for your programs and courses at UniSQ.
English and Maths Foundations
- Writing concisely (PDF 124KB)
- Paragraph writing (PDF 11MB) (HTML)
- Writing introductions and conclusions (PDF 4MB) (HTML)
- Reading effectively and efficiently (PDF 21MB) (HTML)
- Thesis statements (PDF 9MB) (HTML)
- Editing and proofreading checklist (PDF 90KB)
- Developing academic skills: editing and proofreading (PPT 1MB) (PDF 1MB)
- Grammar proofreading checklist (PDF 417KB)
- Academic Success Package
More information regarding assumed knowledge (Mathematics Skills) can be found at the following study desk course.
The Academic Integrity Tool will help you to develop your knowledge and skills about academic integrity and learn how to avoid misconduct.
PASS is facilitated by a current student who has previously excelled in your course. They facilitate weekly, one hour study sessions where students explore the most difficult course content and develop a deeper understanding of the course materials.